Green Orchid Cymbidium Arrangement
About : Green Cymbidium Orchid arrangement Overnight feature a lime green shading. Thought of as a love potion, and representing love, beauty and refinement, this energetic green Cymbidium orchid will add energy touch to your arrangements.
- Green Orchid cymbidium
- 4 Roses
Categories: Birthday, Orchid Cymbidium, Retirement, Wedding Tags: arrangement archives, cymbidium orchid, Flowers, green orchid, imported flowers
Green Cymbidium Orchid Arrangement online:
Green Cymbidum Orchid arrangement come in many pleasing color of green. They can go from light green to dark green. These green cymbidum orchid arrangement are ideal specimens for you. These green cymbidium orchid arrangement make awesome arrangement for proms or for weddings. They make excellent arrangement and are perfect ideal for boutonnieres. So you can order green cymbidium orchid arrangement online a few days early if you havea special occasion coming up.
Description for Green Orchid Flower Arrangements:-
Green orchid cymbidium have their luxuriant, delicate flowers, ar massively popular many an green fingered authority. Their life cycle consists of 3 stages, that embody the flowering stage (winter to spring), the growing part (summer to time of year) and dormancy (late autumn to winter). Common name Flower colours time Height Difficulty Green Orchid Cymbidium Green Winter, spring, Summer Up to 3 ft Easy to Grow
Bulk Orchids are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their long journey, this is absolutely normal. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
Orchids are shipped in full bloom. There is no need to receive the flowers many days in advance for blooming purposes. If you like, you can leave your Orchids standing upright with the stems in the water tubes until you are ready to design the flowers.
Do not refridgerate your orchids, it may damage them. Optimal temperature for your orchids is 18°C or 65°F. Anything cooler than this could potential be harmful and may damage the flowers.
- Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Remove flowers from box. If your Orchids do not arrive in water tubes, go directly to step 3. If your Orchids arrive with water tubes, simply check to make sure the water tubes contain water then prop them upright with the tubes attached. There is no immediate need to cut and put them in water. When you are ready to make your arrangements, then move onto step 3. However, keep an eye on the water level inside the tubes. You may need to fill them with water as needed.
- Fill a container with fresh, cool water to the desired level.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately one inch from bottom under running water with sharp flower shears or scissors.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared container.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Blooms toward the bottom of the stem are older than blooms near the top of the stem. It is normal for the bottom blooms to die sooner. Simply remove any dying blooms daily.
- Every 24 hours, re-cut the stems repeating the steps above to maximize the life and beauty of your flowers.